S'mores Skillet Dip
Made with Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
SERVING SIZE : 1 skillet
- 2/3 cups (3-1/2 oz.) HERSHEY'S Chopped Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) Additional HERSHEY'S Chopped Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
- Graham crackers for serving
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F).
- Place Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars and heavy cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into one 5-inch cast iron skillet with 1/2-inch sides.
- Cover surface of chocolate mixture with marshmallows. Heat in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and additional Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars. Serve immediately with graham cracker pieces.
NOTE: Recipe amounts can be increased or decreased to the size of the skillet or baking dish that you use. For each 1/3 cup (1-3/4 oz.) Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars used you will need 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz.) heavy cream.