Chewy S'Mores Bar
Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
SERVING SIZE : 48 bars
- 1-1/2 cups (12 oz.) butter or margarine, softened
- 2-1/2 cups (1 lb. 4 oz.) sugar
- 3 whole (5-1/4 oz.) eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups (1 lb. 4 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 cups (9 oz.) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- S'MORE TOPPING
- 9 cups (1 lb. 2 oz.) graham crackers (cut or broken into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces)
- 10 cups (3 lbs. 2 oz.) Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
- 8 cups (1 lb.) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups (1 lb. 5 oz.) marshmallow creme
- Additional Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100)
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray one 18x26-inch full sheet pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pan.
- Mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare S'MORE TOPPING: Carefully mix together graham cracker pieces, Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, miniature marshmallows and marshmallow crème. Evenly spread topping mixture over partially baked cookie crust. Bake additional 15 to 20 minutes* or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife, cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.