When choosing a distributor, it's helpful to have them answer the following questions:
- How long have you been in the fundraising business?
- What value-added services, such as tallying, student packing, etc. do you offer?
- How much do these services cost, and who pays for it?
- How will your program meet our group’s financial needs and fundraising goals?
- What percentage of profit will our group receive?
- Do you deliver in the evenings and/or on weekends?
- Do you offer 24-hour reorders?
- How responsive will you be if we have any problems?
- When do we pay you?