Tiny Mini Kissed Peanut Butter Blossoms
REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce (Item# 35031)
HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Milk Chocolate (Item# 14625)
SERVING SIZE : 14 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup (3-1/2 oz.) shortening
- 3/4 cup (6-3/4 oz.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce (Item# 35031)
- 1/3 cup (2-2/3 oz.) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (2-2/3 oz.) packed light brown sugar
- 1 whole (1-3/4 oz.) egg
- 3 Tbsp. (1-1/2 oz.) milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups (7-1/2 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup (2-2/3 oz.) additional granulated sugar for rolling
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Milk Chocolate (Item# 14625)
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Mix together shortening and REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until well combined. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; mix well. Add egg, milk, and vanilla; mix until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beating until combined. Shape 1/2 measuring teaspoons of dough into 1/2-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes* or until set. Immediately press one HERSHEY'S MINI KISSSES Milk Chocolate into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.