JOLLY RANCHER Shortbread Bars
JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces (Item# 23522)
SERVING SIZE : 14 dozen
- 4 cups (2 lbs.) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 cups (1 lb. 9 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (6 oz.) JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces (Item# 23522)
- 4 cups (1 lb. 8 oz.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips (Item# 14125)
- 2-2/3 cups (1 lb. 12 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) additional JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces (Item# 23522)
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray one 18x26-inch full sheet pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared pan.
- Mix together butter, powdered sugar and salt in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until fluffy. Add flour; stir until well blended. Stir in JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces. With floured hands, press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes* or until lightly browned. Shortly before end of baking time, melt HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until chips are melted. Remove from heat. Immediately spread over baked shortbread. Sprinkle with additional JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces; press down firmly. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-1/2-inch squares. Store covered at room temperature.**
**Do not refrigerate or freeze bars, the JOLLY RANCHER Candy Pieces will become sticky.