Sensational Peppermint Pattie Brownies
HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Natural (Item# 63525)
YORK Minis Peppermint Patties (Item# 47158)
SERVING SIZE : 48 brownies
- 6 cups (3 lbs.) butter or margarine, melted
- 12 cups (6 lbs.) sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) vanilla extract
- 20 whole (35 oz.) eggs
- 8 cups (2 lbs. 8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (16 oz.) HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Natural (Item# 63525)
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tsp. salt
- 8 cups (3 lbs.) YORK Minis Peppermint Patties (Item# 47158)
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray one 18x26-inch full sheet pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pan. Place pan extender on prepared sheet pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Stir in YORK Minis Peppermint Patties. Spread batter in prepared pan, making sure YORK Minis Peppermint Patties are covered with batter.
- Bake 40 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-1/2-inch squares.