Peppermint Pattie Cheesecake
HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Dutch (Item# 63025)
YORK Minis Peppermint Patties (Item# 47158)
SERVING SIZE : 3 (9") cheesecakes
- CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- 4-1/2 cups (1 lb. 2 oz.) vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (4-1/2 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (4-1/2 oz.) HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Dutch (Item# 63025)
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (9 oz.) butter or margarine, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 4 lbs. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/4 cups (1 lb. 2 oz.) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (12 oz.) dairy sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (3 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 9 whole (16 oz.) eggs
- 4-1/2 cups (1 lb. 11 oz.) YORK Minis Peppermint Patties (Item# 47158)
- 1/3 cup (3 oz.) milk
- Additional YORK Minis Peppermint Patties (Item# 47158), cut in half or quarters
- Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat convection oven to 425°F (standard oven: 450°F). Stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, powdered sugar, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa and melted butter in large bowl. Press about 2-1/3 cups (12 oz.) mixture onto bottom and 1/2 to 1-inch up side of each of three 9-inch springform pans.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until smooth. Add flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, blending well. Add eggs; blend just until smooth. Place YORK Minis Peppermint Patties and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or just until candy is melted and smooth when stirred. Add to cream cheese mixture, blending until smooth. Pour about 6 cups (about 3 lbs.) filling into each prepared crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce convection oven temperature to 225°F (standard oven: 250°F); continue baking 20 to 25 minutes (standard oven: 40 to 45 minutes) or until center appears set.* Remove from oven to wire rack; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pans. Cover; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with additional YORK Minis Peppermint Patties. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. 10 to 12 servings per cheesecake.