REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce (Item# 35031)
Chopped TAKE5 Candy Bars (Item# T503-081)
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips (Item# 61425)
SERVING SIZE : 4 dozen cookies
- 5 cups (1 lb. 9 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups (1 lb.) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (12 oz.) packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (12 oz.) granulated sugar
- 1-1/3 cups (12 oz.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce (Item# 35031)
- 4 whole (7 oz.) eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups (9 oz.) Chopped TAKE5 Candy Bars (Item# T503-081))
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz.) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips (Item# 61425)
- 8 cups (2 lbs. 4 oz.) Additional Chopped TAKE5 Candy Bars (Item# T503-081)
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray sheet pans with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pans.
- Stir together flour and baking soda in large bowl; set aside. Mix together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and REESE'S Peanut Butter Sauce in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended. Stir in Chopped TAKE5 Candy Bars and HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips. Using #20 scoop (2 oz.) drop dough approximately 4 inches apart on prepared sheet pans.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes* or until light brown around edges (cookie will look soft and underdone). Using additional Chopped TAKE5 Candy Bars, lightly press 6 to 8 candy bar pieces into top of each cookie, using large and small candy pieces. Cool completely on sheet pans.