Peanut Butter Cup S’more Bars
REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped (Item# 40001)
SERVING SIZE : 40 squares
- 4 cups (2 lbs.) butter or margarine, softened
- 6 cups (3 lbs.) sugar
- 8 whole (14 oz.) eggs
- 8 cups (2 lbs. 8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 8 cups (2 lbs.) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. baking powder
- About 88 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped ( Item# 40001), divided
- 12 cups (2 lbs. 10 oz.) marshmallow creme, divided
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray two 12x18-inch half sheet pans with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pans. Place pan extender on prepared sheet pans.
- Beat butter and sugar until blended in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder; beat until well blended.
- Press about 5-1/2 cups (about 3 lbs. 6 oz.) of dough onto bottom of two prepared half sheet pans. Lightly press 44 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, cutting to fit as necessary, into the dough on EACH half sheet pan. Spread 6 cups (1 lb. 5 oz.) marshmallow crème, covering peanut butter cups, over two half sheet pans of peanut butter cups.
- Divide remaining dough in half, forming each half into a ball. Place EACH ball on large sheet of waxed paper. With fingers, flatten and shape into 12x18-inch rectangle. Pick up waxed paper, supporting dough with hands. Flip dough onto marshmallow crème; press down lightly. Peel off waxed paper. Repeat for second ball.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes* or until edges just begin to brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.