Peanut Butter Cup S’more Bars
REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped (Item# 40001)
|2 lbs. (4 cups)||butter or margarine, softened||3 lbs. (6 cups )||sugar||14 oz. (8 whole)||eggs||2 lbs. 8 oz. (8 cups)||all-purpose flour||2 lbs. (8 cups)||graham cracker crumbs||2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp.||baking powder||Appoximately 88||REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped ( Item# 40001), divided||2 lbs. 10 oz. (12 cups)||marshmallow creme, divided|
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray two 13x18-inch half sheet pans with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pans. Place pan extender on prepared sheet pans.
- Mix together butter and sugar in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until blended. Add eggs; mixing until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder; mixing until well blended.
- Press approximately 5-1/2 cups (approximately 3 lbs. 6 oz.) of dough onto bottom of two prepared half sheet pans. Lightly press 44 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, cutting to fit as necessary, into the dough on EACH half sheet pan. Spread 6 cups (1 lb. 5 oz.) marshmallow crème, covering peanut butter cups, over two half sheet pans of peanut butter cups.
- Divide remaining dough in half, forming each half into a ball. Place EACH ball on large sheet of waxed paper. With fingers, flatten and shape into 13x18-inch rectangle. Pick up waxed paper, supporting dough with hands. Flip dough onto marshmallow crème; press down lightly. Peel off waxed paper. Repeat for second ball.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes* or until edges just begin to brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 3-inch squares.