Caramel Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping (Item# 35194)
HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Natural (Item# 63525)
|CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE SWIRL|
|1 lb.||cream cheese, softened|
|2 cups (1 lb. 8 oz.)||HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping (Item# 35194)|
|4 cups (2 lbs.)||unsalted butter, melted|
|8 cups (4 lbs.)||sugar|
|2 Tbsp.||vanilla extract|
|10 whole (17-1/2 oz.)||eggs|
|2-1/2 cups (10 oz.)||HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Natural (Item# 63525)|
|4 cups (1 lb. 4 oz.)||all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp.||baking powder|
- Heat convection oven to 300°F (standard oven: 350°F). Lightly spray one 18x26-inch full sheet pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place parchment paper on prepared sheet pan.
- Prepare CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE SWIRL: Mix softened cream cheese and HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until smooth; set aside.
- Prepare BROWNIES: Mix together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add HERSHEY'S Cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt; blending well. Spread into prepared pan.
- Transfer CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE SWIRL to pastry bag. Pipe rows of caramel swirl across brownie batter. Using a wooden pick or knife, pull the caramel swirl away in wisps to create a feathered effect. Do not cut into brownie.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes* or until brownie begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 3-inch squares; cut each square diagonally to form a triangle.